- Product Type: Vegetables
- Origin: India
- Pumpkin increases the overall health benefits of your diet.
- Pumpkins are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and potassium.
- Use it to make curries and various other food preparations.
- - Vitamin E is essential for good skin health and appearance.
- - Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- - Vitamin A is important to maintain good vision, reproduction, and immune system.
- - The high dietary fibre content of this nutritious pumpkin helps in easy digestion and facilitates weight loss.
- - Contains healthy antioxidants that help protect the body cells against free radicals to prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
|Unit Of Measure(UOM)||KG|